The Sport 25 is a lightweight yet rugged power pack housing a 24,8 Wh (6700mAh) lithium battery.
Capable of charging virtually any 5V electronic device including smartphones, GPS, GoPro, smart watches and more.
- The Sport 25 is made from durable, rugged materials and is IP67 rated, meaning that it is fully protected from dust and can be submerged in 1m metre of static water for up to 30 minutes - perfect for when you're outside battling the elements.
- The Sport 25 features an integrated 150 Lumen torch which also has an SOS mode should you get caught in an emergency situation and at just 187g it's perfect to slip into your pack to keep your devices charged.
- The extreme solar is a lightweight, clamshell solar panel, offering a 5 watt, 5V 1A (Max) output - perfect for charging smaller devices such as smartphones, GPS systems and handheld action cameras on the move.
- The panel opens to a 210 degree angle, making it easy to attach to back packs, tents or bike panniers whilst allowing optimum power from the sun.
- The extreme solar features useful 2-colour LED indicator; when the LED shows red, solar charging is at a minimum, when the LED shows green in colour, solar charging is at an optimum level.
- Housed in a rugged, water-resistant casing, the extreme solar includes MPPT technology which means the panel will still deliver power even in low light conditions - offering users reliable solar charging from a compact unit.
When size and weight is at a premium, the solar adventurer is the perfect solution.
- Incorporating a 3500mAh internal lithium polymer battery, the solar adventurer features a 4-colour LED light to show level of charge left in the internal battery and a 5V USB output which enables efficient charging of mobile devices.
- This charger is compatible with a whole host of 5V devices and can charge an iPhone / smartphone 1-2 times, a GPS 1-3 times or an iPad by up to 25%. It is also compatible with head lamps, e-readers, hand-held action cameras and much more.
- The slim, compact design offers optimum weight-to-efficiency at just 265g and the 2 solar panels output 3 watt max. The adventurer features auto-load, self sensing switching technology, meaning when a device is connected, the adventurer will automatically start to charge your device and will optimise the charging parameters required.
- The solar adventurer includes a "daisy-chain" feature which means you can charge your device whilst the internal battery is being charged via the solar panels. When adventurers finally stop after a day’s exploring the solar adventurer can carry on charging itself and other devices efficiently in low light conditions thanks to the maximum power point tracker (MPPT) technology within it and, when the sun finally sets, the internal battery can keep your devices powered through the night.
- The Falcon 7 is an ultra-lightweight, foldable solar panel for charging smartphones, action cameras, SAT phones and other 5V devices with the power of the sun.
- Featuring high-efficiency monocrystalline cells from SunPower™ which produce 25-35% more power compared to conventional cells and an IPX4 rating which means the panel can withstand splashes of water from any direction for up to 5 minutes, the Falcon 7 solar panel offers users convenient power when space and weight is at an optimum.
- Made from highly durable fabric, this solar panel weighs just 230g and makes a perfect addition to your kit bag.
- The Falcon 21 is a lightweight, foldable solar panel for charging laptops and netbooks (under 40W only), tablets, smartphones, GoPros, GPS and other 5V and 20V devices with the power of the sun.
- Made from highly durable fabric, the Falcon 21 can charge up to 2 devices simultaneously (1 via USB and 1 via DC) and the high-efficiency monocrystalline cells from SunPower™ produce 25-35% more power compared to conventional cells - meaning your devices need never be without juice.
- The panel's IPX4 rating means it can withstand water splashes from any direction for up to 5 minutes and the useful metal eyelets and included carabiners allow the panel to be attached to backpacks, tents, bike panniers and more for easy charging.
- In the desert, on safari, up a mountain or simply on the move, the solargorilla portable solar charger gives your powergorilla juice anywhere under the sun. To charge the powergorilla battery via this tough, solar panel, simply connect the solargorilla to the powergorilla using the DC connection cable and the L53D tip. The solargorilla is also a viable charging option for laptops under 40 watts and it can even charge your smartphone, GoPro, GPS system, smartwatch and many more devices from the 5V USB output. (Apple products will require their own cable - not included.)
- Solargorilla works via two PV (photovoltaic) solar panels, which generate electric current when they are exposed to sunlight. The solar panels are made of glass which greatly improves the performance of the solargorilla as well as making the aesthetics of the unit better. The green LED on the solargorilla indicates the strength of charge - the more UV intensity - the better it will work! The technically advanced solar panels ensure superb power and reliable performance, all housed in a tough outer casing.
- You can even purchase a solargorilla Y cable to allow you to connect two solargorilla panels to one powergorilla to allow for quicker charging - see "other products" at the bottom of the page.
- Note: solargorilla is a charging option. It is primarily designed to be used in conjunction with the powergorilla via the L53D tip and some laptops under 40 Watts. It may not work with some laptops over 40 watts directly. It relies on the UV intensity of the sun. Therefore, at certain times of the year it may not be suitable for use in the Northern Hemisphere unless combined with the powergorilla. The solargorilla solar charger has been trialled successfully in the Southern Hemisphere by aid agencies, emergency services, the military and adventure travellers, where power is a crucial element of their communications strategy.
- To clean, only wipe with a water-damp clean cloth. Do not use chemical cleaning solutions.
- The Falcon 40 is a lightweight, foldable solar panel designed to charge laptops and netbooks (under 40W only), tablets, SAT phones, GoPros, smartphone and virtually any other 5V or 20V electronic device with the power of the sun.
- This high-performance solar panel can charge up to 3 devices simultaneously (2 via USB and 1 via DC) and the incorporated high-efficiency monocrystalline cells from SunPower™ produce 25-35% more power compared to conventional cells.
- Made from rugged fabric, the Falcon 40 is rated IPX4, meaning it can withstand splashes from any direction for up to 5 minutes and the useful metal eyelets allow the panel to be attached via the included carabiners to backpacks, tents, bike panniers and more.